Zhangjiajie as a major tourist city, Located in the western part of Hunan Province,Relatively remote, so travel to Zhangjiajie people, How do you get to zhangjiajie: from big cities like beijing, shanghai, guangzhou, you can take flights or train to zhangjiajie.
Has been opened to travel to more than 35 cities across the country flights, but in addition to Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Chengdu, Changsha, Xi’an, Qingdao, Shenyang, Xiamen, Hangzhou, Nanjing, other cities do not have flights every day, Timetables often change, so to the local ticket office on the computer shows the frequency prevail.
Direct train journeys from major tourist cities are at least 10 hours and not recommended. The nearest major transit city to Zhangjiajie with bullet trains is Changsha, but it is far away (5 hours by train), and full of hassle to transit.
Zhangjiajie Hehua International Airport (IATA Code: DYG, ICAO Code: ZGDY) (formerly known as Dayong Airport, Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport) is located in Zhangjiajie City, Hunan Province, the second largest international airport in Hunan Province. Is one of China’s most beautiful natural scenery of the airport, far from the door.
We suggest going via a city with direct flights to Zhangjiajie, and international flights, such as Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou. Click to see more information about how to get to Zhangjiajie.
- Air China (Beijing–Capital, Chengdu)
- Capital Airlines (Xi’an)
- China Eastern (Shanghai–Pudong, Ningbo, Hangzhou, Xi’an, Yantai)
- China Southern (Beijing–Capital, Lanzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shenyang, Qingdao, Yinchuan, Changsha)
- Okay Airways (Changsha, Wuhan, Tianjin, Guilin, Lianyungang, Hengyang)
- Shanghai Airlines (Shanghai–Pudong)
- Sichuan Airlines (Chongqing, Nanjing)
- Spring Airlines (Shanghai–Pudong, Shenyang, Shijiazhuang)
- Juneyao Airlines (Hangzhou, Nanjing, Kunming, Shanghai–Pudong)
- West Air (Shaoyang, Changsha, Guiyang, Chongqing)
- Tigerair Taiwan (Taipei–Taoyuan)
- Air Busan (Busan)
- New Gen Airways (Bangkok–Don mueang)
- Shanghai Airlines (Busan)
- Sichuan Airlines (Qingzhou, Daegu)
- Sriwijaya Air (Charter:Jakarta Soekarno–Hatta)
- Malindo Air (Kuala Lumpur)
how to get to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
From the Airport: After getting off a plane, take bus 4 outside the airport to Zhangjiajie Bus Station (RMB ￥1, 08:00 – 18:00). Then take a tourist shuttle bus to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, departing every 10 minutes. It takes 35–40 minutes and costs about 10 yuan. From the Railway Station: Take a tourist bus. The bus station is on the left of the railway station exit. Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, one of the most popular tourist destinations.
We are here to help. Contact our travel advisors for help with navigating Zhangjiajie’s transport network, or book a tour and let us take the hassle out of getting around Zhangjiajie.